In this episode Andrew Griffiths and I launch in to our second Funny Business segment in which we:
– Share a Modern Family moment we both had in an upmarket pet shop recently.
– Cogitate over a first world marketing problem Timbo had in a 5-star hotel.
– Discuss the importance of backing yourself.
– Pose the question Is it enough to meet your customers’ expectations?
– And share some of our biggest business mistakes.
PLUS I respond to a listener who, up until now, has felt intimidated by the idea of marketing his business. Listen in as I share some advice on how to squash the intimidation … and discover how my Online Marketing Communications Masterclass also helped him overcome it.