Greg Nathan is a leading franchise consultant in Australia. Prior to starting the Franchise Relationships Institute he ran three successful Brumby’s Bakery franchises. he now consults to both franchisors and franchisees around the world on how to ensure the partnership is both profitable and sustainable for the long term. In this interview we cover plenty of ground including:
– Who should and shouldn’t buy a franchise.
– How do you decide what type of franchise to buy.
– What you get when buying a franchise versus simply starting a small business from scratch.
– The dos and don’ts of successful franchising.
– Which franchises are the most popular at present.
– Plus much more.
I also have a rant about the importance of creating a memorable customer experience.