In this special episode (it’s spesh ’cause it’s the first of many), I hook up with Andrew Griffiths (Australia’s #1 small business author) to have a good old fashioned yarn about business and marketing issues, developments and current affairs that are on our collective mind. In this inaugural chat:
– Andrew suggests that someone has to be the most expensive, so why not make it you?
– Timbo is inspired by a bed store in New York that lets customers take a nap for free!
– Andrew identifies a new consumer trend called Newism (and Timbo questions it!).
– We both tackle a listener question about publicity from Sonya at Born Country Baby.
– Timbo talk about his experiences with Bullshit Bingo!
PLUS we seek your help to gives these episodes a name. So whack on your thinking cap and come on in …