After 3-years, sadly, Lukeee’s hanging up the boots. Calling it quits. Moving on.
Nothing lasts forever and it’s been a sensational 79 episodes with one of my best mates.
But family commitments, full-time work and life generally can get in the way of producing a regular podcast – especially when it doesn’t produce a full time income.
That said, don’t despair too much – he will be back next week for a final episode, plus he’ll make the odd guest host appearance over the coming weeks, months and years ahead.
Small Business Big Marketing isn’t going anywhere, there’s far too many marketing gems still to be uncovered, spectacular marketers to be interviewed and knowledge to be shared. So, despite the melancholy nature of this episode:
- Lukeee shares some of his favorite interviews including Haul, Strom and Adora Live, Michael Klim and Mornington Peninsula Brewery.
- We pull a small business marketing learning from the current Jim Beam TV commercial.
- We talk about how tio use Pinterest in your business.
- Professor Mike Ewing looks at the upside of social media.
- We answer a listener question from photographer Josh.
- We talk about the quick uptake of the new Small Business Big Marketing LinkedIn group.
- PLUS we hear from some very small business owners on Melbourne’s Mornington Peninsula about what frustrates them about marketing their business and the best marketing initiative each of them has ever taken.
Small Business Big Marketing – Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode
See the lighter side of marketing on the Small Business Big Marketing Facebook Group.
Leave a review on Small Business Big Marketing in iTunes.