Want to know how to grow your small business through smart marketing? Excellent. Then you’ll love this episode. Mobile Tyre Shop’s Travis Osborne first appeared on this podcast five years ago. At that point, he’d remortgaged the family home, and dropped $500,000 of his own hard-earned into a business that was very much keeping him up at night. After night. After night. Five years on, and he has a national presence, 55 staff, over 100,000 customers and is about to launch a franchise. If business growth is something that floats your boat, then you are in for a real treat. It’s time for the rubber to hit the road in episode 529 of The (11 year-old, award-winning) Small Business Big Marketing podcast.
Big Episode Today
- Mobile Tyre Shop’s Travis Osborne shares the strategies that have led to his extraordinary business growth.
- Timbo gives some advice to the founder of online boutique wine store Cana Wine
- This week’s Monster Prize Draw winner feels guilty as a result of a killer idea picked up from a recent episode!
- Plus I let you in on an upcoming guest who’s used her medical qualifications to create a product that many of us really can’t do without.
A Little More About Mobile Tyre Shop’s Travis Osborne …
Righto, let’s meet Mobile Tyre Shop’s Travis Osborne who first appeared on the podcast in 2015, when both he and his business were struggling.
It’s a simple business that fits tyres to your car at your home or office.
Fast-forward five years and Travis and his team of 55 staff are absolutely smashing it.
So, curiosity got the better of me and, on behalf of us all, I called Trav, and asked if he’d come back and tell us what he’s done to achieve such significant growth.
I started off by reminding him where his business was at five years ago.
Timbo’s Top 3 Attention Grabbers
- I love the simplicity and user experience of his website. Check it out! And spend more time reviewing and improving your own online presence.
- I love how he’s got scripts for all his technicians to follow.
- I love the consistency with which the Mobile Tyre Shop brand is presented – online, uniforms, signage on trucks etc.
Last Week’s Episode of The Small Business Big Marketing Podcast
Episode 528 – Avoid business closure with these cyber security tips with ex black hat hacker Bastien Treptel.
Monster Prize Draw Winner
Flooring expert Tim Chown of Quick Click Flooring.
Thanks for tuning in. May your marketing be the best marketing.