Ever wondered what it would be like to pitch your business idea to five hungry sharks, who are either going to rip it apart or throw a whole lot of money your way? Well, you’re about to find out. Join me and Shark Tank Australia success story, Travis Osborne of Mobile Tyre Shop as we go behind-the-scenes of this compelling TV show.
During my fireside chat with Travis, you’ll discover:
- How he got on Shark Tank Australia
- How he nailed his pitch
- What it felt like to walk out in front of the sharks
- What happens during the filming.
- What happened after he struck a deal (it’s not what you expect)
- And how long it took Travis to be come an overnight success!
Plus I share a fail proof way to pitch your business, when anybody asks you that tricky question “So, what do you do?”
Yep, it’s another big show. Let’s get stuck right into episode 228 of Australia’s #1 marketing show. Go!
- 00:30 Welcome and overview of today’s episode
- 01:48 Time to check-in and see how your business week has been
- 03:35 A little sponsor love for Netregistry & 99Designs
- 05:35 How to nail your pitch every time
- 07:25 I introduce Shark Tank Australia success Travis Osborne
- 08:50 Interview
- 37:13 My top 3 learnings from the interview
- 3:40 Inspirational marketing quote of the week
- 40:37 Wrap-up and next week’s guest
Today’s Episode Sponsors (please support them 🙂
Resources & links mentioned in this episode
- Mobile Tyre Shop official website
- Travis Osborne on Shark Tank Australia
- Need a marketing speaker? Book Timbo.
Tweetables – Share The Love
My Top 3 Marketing Tips from my chat with Travis Osborne:
- Be passionate. Remember what past guest Keith Abraham said “Live with passion & purpose.”
- Put yourself out there. Stick your head above the trench. Take a risk.
- Watch Shark Tank Australia through the prism of nailing your pitch.
Over to you!
Let me know YOUR #1 takeaway from this episode by leaving a comment below.
My guest and myself personally read and respond to every comment.