I love a good invention as much as the next person.
The iPod was a game changer.
Sliced bread? Bring that on.
Even a onesie mid-Winter has a role.
But check out these product fails:
1. The Bra Mask … At what point was this a good idea?
2. This young fella will grow up thinking he’s a caged animal
3. Really? Knife not good enough?
4. I’d love to have been in that meeting.
5. Well, it’d certainly be the cleanest thing in the house.
6. I wish I’d had this when the old man said “Pull your socks up, son!”
7. Woof, woof!
8. Great for water slides!
9. If you need this, then just pass on the soup
10. Not really a product fail, just bloody funny dummy (pacifier ;0)
So, which is your favourite?
Or, which one would you actually love to have?
Come on … fess up. This is a safe space ;0)