I’m sure I’m not the first author to say that there’s no such thing as an overnight success. But never a truer a word was spoken.
I couldn’t have written this book any earlier if I’d tried. Why? Because:
- I didn’t start studying Marketing in any formal sense until I was 18.
- I then didn’t get my first Marketing job until I was 21.
- I then needed a good five years of making mistakes. By that time I was 26.
- I then needed a good ten years of learning what worked and why? This took me through to 36.
- I then had to start a number of my own small businesses and live the dream. You know how it is. At the age of 39 I figured I had enough runs on the board and a smidgen of free time to put fingers to the keyboard.
So, that brings us to Cha-Ching! The Sweet, Sweet Sound Of Small Business Marketing That Works.
It’s 250 pages chock-full of marketing ideas and inspirations for Small Business Owners.
And it’s launched on January 21, 2009.