Thanks to Nathan Cooper for this great online marketing question. I trust the answer below provided by an online marketing expert at Netregistry brings you closer to getting your online marketing sorted!
It is a chicken and the egg type relationship. Quality content is the foundation of SEO, but without incoming links to that content it will never be found. Writing GREAT content is a good way to kill 2 birds with one stone, as great content attracts great links.
There are quite few things to consider when attempting to Attract Higher Quality Links With Better On-Page Content:
- Quality of Content: Think about what your users want to see, what they need, what they’d find useful and helpful, and see if you can create your content in such a way that people outside of your target audience could also benefit.
- Titles: Misleading titles waste peoples time – make sure your title is linked to what you believe people are searching for when it comes to your product or service i.e 50% off / $25 off
- Video content and Images: Having a post with Video’s and images can increase the chances of attracting more eyes on your content, which increases your chances of getting links.
- Internal Links and Searchability: If you have a General product page and also have a page for each of those products that goes more in-depth, then make sure you link each associated page to the other.
- Outbound Links: When you link out, do so to trusted and relevant sites.
Netregistry provides a range of services that can help you . If you would like to discuss your SEO needs further, please feel free to contact Netregistry on (02) 9934 0501 to speak to one of our consultants.