Thanks to Mick Cullen of Redcliffe Marketing Labs for this great online marketing question. I trust the answer below provided by an online marketing expert at Netregistry brings you closer to getting your online marketing sorted!
Every business if different, however you should consider spending your $10,000 online marketing budget across the following areas :
- 25% budget on web design.
- 20 % budget on SEM.
- 5 % Budget on Email marketing.
- 10 % Budget on content.
- 40 % Budget on SEO / Social media.
Some of the benefits of using Netregistry are:
1) One stop solution for all online services.
2) Netregistry offers payment plans on all services.
3) Provide a lot of education via ( Newsletters , webinars , seminars , Ebooks).
4) 150 + strong work force.
5) Hosting more than 60k websites.
6) Designed over more than 4000 websites.