Brendan Torazzi is a lifestyle entrepreneur owning a number of businesses that, whilst not providing 100% passive income, certainly place him in a position where he can work on them and not in them, as well as travel the world with his family. The businesses cover a few different industries including OH&S, weddings and holiday rentals! But it hasn’t all been a bed of roses for Brendan as you’re about to find out.
There’s loads more tips and insights just like this that will help you build that beautiful business of yours into the empire it deserves to be. Hit the PLAY button above to listen now, or subscribe free to hear the full interview. You’ll also find the full interview transcription below.
Brendan also shares:
- Describes what a lifestyle business is and why he loves them so much
- How he decides what businesses to get in to and which to leave alone
- How he manages his mental health with the help of an Indian yogi
- How social media has been a winner for his wedding business
- And much, much more.
Here’s what caught my attention from my chat with Brendan Torazzi:
- I love Brendan’s willingness to be openly naive.
- I agree that you can’t always innovate on a product, but you can always innovate on marketing.
- 99% fail rate! How reassuring!!
[Podcast] Lifestyle business owner Brendan Torazzi (in fact he owns four lifestyle businesses) shares how he’s livin’ the dream https://t.co/iKB562kToF
— Timbo ? (@TimboReid) October 25, 2018
- Training business – https://alertforce.com.au/
- OHS business – https://ohs.com.au/
- Wedding venue – https://seacliffhouse.com.au/
- Byron Bay Holidays – https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/12156633
- Rapid Recovery Room – https://www.rapidrecoveryroom.com/
Jingle of the Week – Coca Cola
Please support American Express who make this show possible:
If something in this episode of Australia’s favourite marketing podcast peaked your interest, then let me know by leaving a comment below.
May your marketing be the best marketing.