Sam Priestley makes a living by dressing up as a fireman then taking his clothes off in front of women. Yes, he’s a stripper! Hannah Priestley, Sam’s wife, runs the business. And it’s a very successful business at that. So much so that Sam works just one day per week, and they both earn far more than they ever did in their previous full time jobs. Oh … and Sam’s character name? Fireman Sam, of course!!
Sam & Hannah also share:
- Where’s the idea for men On Fire come from?
- How Hannah feels about her husband being a male stripper
- How they managed to replace their full-time employment income in just 6-months
- How they make prospects feel comfortable about enquiring for their services
- How Google Adwords sky-rocketed their business
- And plenty more …
Here’s what caught my attention from my chat with Men On Fire’s Sam & Hannah Priestley:
- I love the fact that Sam and Hannah communicate constantly and clearly to one another.
- I love how they’ve taken a good look at their competitors, identified what’s being done poorly and gone about addressing it in their own business.
- And I love clarity they have around who does what in the business.
— Timbo ?? (@TimboReid) January 26, 2019
- Men On Fire’s official website
- Men On Fire’s official Facebook page
- Past interviews with Steve Sims from The Bluefish:
But the marketing gold doesn’t stop there, in this episode:
- This week’s winner of the Monster Prize Draw winner is:
Please support the following businesses who make this show possible:
Let your business expenses reward you. Every year.
Partner with Australia’s #1 online business directory for all your digital marketing needs.
Australia’s Internet isn’t great. That’s why Switchnode exist. The solution is here and it’s wireless.
If something in this episode of Australia’s favourite marketing podcast peaked your interest, then let me know by leaving a comment below.
May your marketing be the best marketing.