Canadian gym owner Nicole Neuert from Kix 4 Chix has 45 clients tattooed with her logo! Listen in and find out how she did that and why they do it. Plus I get feedback from a bored listener who offers me a deal and a mighty good idea; and I offer some branding advice to a musical debt collector.
Just how do you get your customers to tattoo your logo on their body. This one is short but sweet, so listen up to find out:
- How personalising the customer experience nurtures the business needs and the customers’ needs.
- How building a strong connection with your clients can make a difference to your brand.
- A unique way to connect with customers on Facebook.
- How appearing on a business TV show can help increase awareness for your brand.
- And plenty more.
Listener question and feedback
- Rolph Binder, a winemaker in the Barossa Valley, offers up a deal to help improve the podcast.
- Russell has gone out on his own starting a Debt Recovery Agency. He asks a great question about positioning himself in the marketplace and branding himself when he has more than one persona.
Have you checked out the Small Business Big Marketing Forum? Each week we talk about different marketing and business experiences and help each other solve some interesting problems. Become a Member here.
Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or connect with me and other like minded listeners on the Small Business Big Marketing Facebook page, or join fellow motivated business owners in the Small Business Big Marketing Forum. Let’s get that marketing discussion happening.
Until next time, may your marketing be the best marketing …
Timbo Reid – Marketing Speaker
Host of Australia’s #1 Marketing Show