Tired, stressed, overwhelmed? Have you considered getting some help? This week I chat with Chris Ducker, from Virtual Staff Finder, about how you can lighten your load using Virtual Assistant services. Plus I answer a listener question that is right on topic, and a dedicated listener offers up some advice on the best microphones to use on the road.
Listen up as Chris Ducker shares some expert outsourcing tips to help you find a Virtual Assistant to get some tasks ticked off:
- How to run efficient meetings.
- How to figure out what your time suckers are and get that time back.
- What is the ‘three list to freedom’ and how it can help you get clear on the tasks you need to outsource.
- What steps you need to take to start outsourcing.
- Resource tools for managing your virtual assistant(s).
- What tasks a virtual assistant can do to help you.
- How to find the best general VA.
- What is a Virtual Marketing team.
- And plenty more.
So there you go, make 2014 your year for removing yourself from the business to do other more important things, like working on your business.
Listener question and feedback
- Jennie Miller from Designers Agency asks about outsourcing tips for someone just starting out on a budget.
- Content Grasshopper offers some tips for ‘on the road’ microphones and provides some tools for intros, outros, and auto uploading a podcast.
- A reflection episode, where I will discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly of 2013 and what is to come.
- In the next few episodes, I have fireside chats with an expert retailer, a #1 drummer, and a council worker who created his own TV show.
If you have a suggestion for an interviewee I would love to hear from you. Click here to send your suggestion through or leave a voice message.
Have you checked out the Small Business Big Marketing Forum? Each week we talk about different marketing and business experiences and help each other solve some interesting problems. Become a Member here.
Join the conversation by leaving a comment below or connect with me and other like minded listeners on the Small Business Big Marketing Facebook page, or join fellow motivated business owners in the Small Business Big Marketing Forum. Let’s get that marketing discussion happening.
Until next time, may your marketing be the best marketing …
Timbo Reid – Marketing Speaker
Host of Australia’s #1 Marketing Show
virtual assistant services