David Allen, famous for his ground-breaking work-life management system, Getting Things Done, talks to us about:
- How Getting Things Done, the world’s most famous productivity methodology came to be.
- Solutions for transforming overwhelm and uncertainty into an integrated system of stress-free productivity.
- How getting stuff out of your head and onto paper can set you free.
- How we can be buried in projects but amazingly have nothing on our mind.
- How to go from overwhelm and uncertainty to being ready for anything.
- PLUS David shares with us some of the marketing behind Getting Things Done, and how the writing of one book turned in to a global phenomenon.
Oh, and it’s Lukeee’s last show :0( So we share a whole lot of heart-felt emails from you, our treasured listeners.
Small Business Big Marketing – Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode
See the lighter side of marketing on the Small Business Big Marketing Facebook Group.
Leave a review on Small Business Big Marketing in iTunes.