Solving problems in the digital age is just as, if not more important than it ever has been. Ron from JobsForFelonsHub.com runs through how to create an online business and why he created this particular online business. As has been a recurring theme in this show, a strong WHY is so important.
In this fireside chat we dive deep into the specific tactics Ron uses to create an online business that generates passive income including:
- Ron’s top 3 SEO tips
- His revenue models for the site
- The importance of hard (smart) work
- Using Google analytics to drive content creation
- The power of a community on Facebook
Plus I talk about 3 podcasts that I’ve been listening to and loving …
00:39 Welcome & overview
03:28 Time for a check-in on the week
09:40 Today’s guest introduction – Ron Stefanski of Jobs for Felons Hub
10:51 Interview with Ron Stefanski – Part 1
27:57 Insights in to Netregistry & Key Person Of Influence
29:50 Interview with Ron Stefanski – Part 2
46:19 My top 3 attention grabbers from my chat with Ron Stefanski
47:59 Motivational marketing quote of the week
51:40 Wrap-up and insights in to next week’s guests
EPISODE SPONSORS (PLEASE SUPPORT THEM)
Netregistry special offer – Get your online marketing sorted. Websites from $79 / month.
Choose a FREE audio book from 180,000 titles
What are you up for? Business? Horror? Romance? It’s all here.
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
Buy Timbo’s new marketing book The Boomerang Effect
MY TOP 3 MARKETING ATTENTION GRABBERS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Have a side hustle – start something that you’re passionate about and it may just take over whatever you’re doing now.
- Build out pages on your websites that are geographically relevant to the different areas you service.
- If your website getting decent traffic, then consider adding Google Adsense to create an additional revenue stream.
INSPIRATIONAL MARKETING QUOTE
Malcolm Muggeridge once said …
“Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream.”
OVER TO YOU …
What was your biggest marketing learning or ah-ha moment from this episode?
Leave your comment below.
My guest and I respond to each and every comment.