Cubicle escapee (well, more airplane escapee) Jason Stephenson of Relax Me Online left his full time job at Virgin Airlines to produce and sell his own guided meditations on eBay. Success started to show itself (albeit with a few bumps along the way) and the next thing you know he’s making almost ten times as much giving away his meditations on YouTube!
Listen is as Jason explains how he made the leap from his cushy job as a Virgin cabin crew member to running his own business from home in his own time, and loving every minute of it. Jason provides a great insight in to how to make money on YouTube.
I also answer a listener question about DIY SEO, and announce that last week’s guest Steve Sims of Bluefish will be conducting an exclusive Q&A webinar free for Small Business Big Marketing Forum Members (you can join here).
Yep, it’s another big show. Let’s get stuck right into Australia’s #1 marketing podcast.
- 00:29 Welcome and overview of today’s episode
- 01:53 Checking in on your week
- 03:44 Marketing Quote
- 03:56 Online marketing tips from Netregistry
- 04:49 I introduce today’s guest Jason Stephen’s of Relax me Online
- 05:40 Interview with Jason Stephens
- 30:29 My top 3 learnings from my interview with Jason
- 31:33 Motivational marketing quote of the week
- 31:47 I answer a listener question about DIY SEO!
- 34:01 Wrap-up and insight into next week’s guest
Today’s Episode Sponsor (please support them)
Netregistry Get your online marketing sorted!
The Small Business Big Marketing Forum
Resources & links mentioned in this episode
- Relax Me Online official website
- Need a marketing speaker? Book keynote speaker Tim Reid
Tweetables – Share The Love
My Top 3 Marketing Tips from my chat with Jason Stephenson of Relax Me Online:
- Pay more attention to that voice telling you to have a go – to take that next step.
- Really lean in to something in your business that you know will make a massive difference. Make room for it – stop other things if you have to.
- What can you give away for free in order to pull clients towards you? Make it your best information. Then share it via an eBook, how to videos, a podcast, CD series – whatever medium you work best in and that your prospects will consume.
Inspirational Marketing Quotes of the Week
“A year from now, you’ll wish you had started today”
“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple”
Over to you!
Let me know YOUR #1 takeaway from this episode by leaving a comment below.
My guest and myself personally read and respond to every comment.
1 thought on “237 – YouTube ads generate this soloprenuer 9x more income than selling his actual product”
the Relax Me Online website does not appear to be working … interesting episode