Former High Performance Coach at Collingwood Football Club, Mark McKeon, knows a thing or two about how to perform at your best. So much so that he’s written the book on it. Titled ‘Get In The Go Zone‘, it’s all about maximising the productive hours you have in each day to get the important things done without distraction or excuse. And who doesn’t want a bit of that!
During my fireside chat with Mark McKeon, you’ll discover:
- How to perform at your best
- Insights in to high performance
- The three zones we all have in our day – The Go Zone, The Slow Zone and The No Zone
- Why it’s just not possible to operate at your peak all day, everyday
- How to get more of the important things done that will have the most positive impact on your business
- The importance of planning and structure
Yep, it’s another big show. Let’s get stuck right into episode 232 of Australia’s #1 marketing podcast. Go!
- 00:30 Welcome and overview of today’s episode
- 02:02 Checking in on your week
- 05:15 A little sponsor love for Netregistry & 99Designs
- 08:15 I introduce today’s guest Mark McKeon
- 36:15 My top 5 learnings from my interview with Mark
- 38:13 Motivational marketing quote of the week
- 39:01 Wrap-up and insight into next week’s guest
Today’s Episode Sponsors (please support them)
Resources & links mentioned in this episode
- Mark McKeon’s speakers website
- Buy Mark’s book – Get In The Go Zone
- Mark McKeon’s business – Mischief Motivation Attitude
- Rowdy McLean interview about playing a bigger game
- Need a marketing speaker? Book keynote speaker Tim Reid
Tweetables – Share The Love
My Top 3 Marketing Tips from my chat with Mark McKeon:
- Be impervious to criticism – or at the very least, give more weight to the pats on the back you get.
- Stop focussing on results and trust in the planning and structure that you’ve put in place.
- Identify and get in your Go Zone!
Inspirational Marketing Quote of the Week
“The future depends on what you do in the present”
Over to you!
Let me know YOUR #1 takeaway from this episode by leaving a comment below.
My guest and myself personally read and respond to every comment.