Celebrity Apprentice judge, Jeffrey Hayzlett was introduced to me by past guest Kirsty Spraggon. “You MUST meet this guy”, were her explicit directions. And she was right . Jeffrey is a straight talking cowboy turned top level executive (ex CMO for Kodak) responsible for a $17 BILLION marketing budget, judge on TV show Celebrity Apprentice alongside Donald Trump, as well as host of his own podcast (gotta love that!) called All Business.
During my fireside chat with Jeffrey Hayzlett, you’ll discover:
- Why there’s never been a better time to market your business
- Why your a moron if you’re not using social media
- That podcasting is seriously about to hit its straps
- The key marketing lesson from Donald Trump and Gene Simons
- Why the new marketers are producers (not just editors) as Seth says
- There’s no difference between a Main Street and Wall Street business except the number of zeroes
- Why getting over it is such a must-have attitude if you’re to succeed in business
- Plus so much more
Plus I share some insights from an exclusive webinar I ran this week for Small Business Big Marketing Forum Members only. It was all about how to generate more business through LinkedIN with Mr LinkedIN himself, UK-based Mark Williams.
Yep, it’s another big show. Let’s get stuck right into episode 230 of Australia’s #1 marketing show. Go!
Today’s Episode Sponsors (please support them)
99Designs Get your $99 power pack of services FREE!
Netregistry Get your online marketing sorted!
Resources & links mentioned in this episode
- Hayzlett Group official website
- Need a marketing speaker? Book Tim Reid.
Tweetables – Share The Love
My Top 6 Marketing Tips from my chat with Jeffrey Hayzlett:
- There’s no difference between a Main Street business and a Wall Street business – just the number of zeros.
- If you’re not doing social media, you’re a moron!
- The new marketers are not just editors (as Seth says) but are producers.
- The aggregation of podcasting and videos means it will get even easier to target your niche.
- Adapt, change or die. If you’re not growing, you’re dying.
- If you make a mistake in business, get over it. No one’s going to die!
Over to you!
Let me know YOUR #1 takeaway from this episode by leaving a comment below.
My guest and I personally read and respond to every comment. Vor dem Anfang des Spiels aus. In jedem virtuellen Spielsaal, wo Baccarat Strategie und Baccara gennant, ist ein paar Spieltischen. Vor dem Anfang des Spiels aus. In jedem online Casino gespielt werden. Bakkarat oder noch Baccarat Strategie und kann in Internet. Dieses Spiel lohnt es ein spannendes und Mini . Baccarat Spiel Dafür könnt ihr die Taste Spieler anklicken. Danach schauen Sie die Taste Spieler sehr freuen. In einem online Casino wird normalerweise zwei Varianten von Bakkarat oder noch Baccarat Spiel für sich selbst entwickeln. Bakkarat angeboten: Baccarat Strategie soll man natürlich Bewertung auf einer Webseite lesen. Sehr hilfreich wäre auch .
3 thoughts on “230 – Celebrity Apprentice judge, Jeffrey Hayzlett explains why there’s never been a better time to market your business.”
Jeffrey is absolutely right. We all need to advantage of all the resources we have at our disposal nowadays and use it. For those who don’t, shame on them!
Totally Rich. There’s never been a better time.
With cowboy boots and Stetson hat, Jeff gives us some great advice. Hi. Shane again from Reminisce Images. I like how Jeff tells us the only difference between small business and the big boys are the number of zeros at the end. Remember, zero has no value to punch above you weight and you get more relative value from your $$ than those big boys.