Real estate success story turned global inspirational speaker Kirsty Spraggon is my guest today. Get this … before Kirsty turned 30, she earned a lazy $1,000,000 in real estate commissions in the sleepy hollow of Perth, Western Australia. In fact, she was ranked in the top 100 of RE/Max agents globally. 121,000 of them. No mean feat! Now, at the wise old age of 32, she hosts a popular YouTube channel called KirstyTV, is a world renowned motivational speaker, recently revealed her deepest, darkest secret on a TEDx stage in Malibu, and is on her way to becoming the next Oprah Winfrey.
During my fireside chat with Kirsty, you’ll discover:
- How she exceeded in real estate at such a young age
- The importance of being selective
- Why referring is so important to your business growth
- How to avoid a break down
- The beauty of vulnerability in business
- And loads more
Plus I answer a listener question from Tammy Devenish of men’s underwear online retailer Reer Endz about how to make best use of press releases, and I share some insights in to what’s been a great week for me personally.
Yep, it’s another big show. Let’s get stuck right into episode 227 of Australia’s #1 marketing show. Go!
- 00:30 Welcome and overview of today’s episode
- 01:45 Time to check-in and see how your business week has been
- 05:33 A little sponsor love for Netregistry & 99Designs
- 07:39 Listener question about press releases
- 11:15 Timbo talks to real estate success story turned online TV host Kirsty Spraggon
- 53:34 My top 5 learnings from my chat with Kirsty Spraggon
- 55:56 Inspirational marketing quote of the week
- 56:36 Close
Today’s Episode Sponsors (please support them 🙂
Resources & links mentioned in this episode
- Kirsty Spraggon’s official website
- KirstyTV official website
- Kirsty Spraggon’s TEDx talk
- Need a marketing speaker? Book Timbo.
My Top 5 Marketing Tips from my chat with Kirsty Spraggon:
- Spend time building relationships and in doing so, respect a 9-18 month incubation period. Nothing happens overnight.
- Go where the energy is – be selective about who you choose to work with.
- Be a great referrer.
- Set boundaries in your business or you’ll end up under the doona.
- Be a little vulnerable in business.
Over to you!
Let me know YOUR #1 takeaway from this episode by leaving a comment below.
My guest and myself personally read and respond to every comment.