How would you like to take 3 months off every year to travel the world with your family? That’s exactly what Dale Beaumont does. Mind you, he works pretty bloody hard for the other 9 months of the year. Dale’s been an entrepreneur since the ripe old age of 19. He’s written 16 best-selling books and founded 3 separate million-dollar businesses. Lean in as I pick Dale’s brain about automating your business, the importance of investing in yourself, and the mindset of success.
Plus I give some examples of “one-percenters” that smart businesses are using right now, and how you can do the same.
In this session of Small Business Big Marketing, you’ll discover:
- A simple strategy for getting things done
- The importance of investing in your own success through mentors and coaches
- When you should start giving back to society
- The importance of “sharpening your axe” before trying to chop down the tree
- How to finding out what people really want and give it to them instead of giving them what you think they need
- Why you should try to productise your services and make yourself redundant
- Business “one-percenters”: simple, affordable tactics to turbo-charge your small business marketing
- 4.50 Introducing Dale Beaumont
- 10.45 When to give back – allocating a % of your profit to helping others
- 17.15 Dale’s planning schedule
- 19.30 The importance of having coaches and mentors
- 26.45 Delayed gratification
- 28.45 Dale’s biggest career mistake
- 41.30 How Dale built his Business Blueprint program through smart processes
- 49.45 Productising your business and replacing yourself
- 53.00 What scares Dale?
- 58.00 My top three take-aways from Dale’s interview
Resources and Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Dale’s Business Blueprint
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
- Members-only webinars in The Small Business Big Marketing online community
Did you enjoy this episode? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter!
Click here to visit our Facebook page and leave a comment about the show.
Click here to tell us on Twitter what you thought of the show.
Subscribe to the Small Business Big Marketing podcast
Join the Small Business Big Marketing online community
We’re building something big over at the Small Business Big Marketing online community forum. Drop by and say hi – soak up some marketing gold!
Over to you!
Let us know YOUR key takeaways from this episode by leaving a comment below about your marketing one-percenters. I personally read and respond to all comments!