Tania De Jong AM is one of Australia’s leading Sopranos – no, not the gangster type – and also manages to run a variety of very cool businesses including an innovations workshop business, a talent agency and a charity that helps disadvantaged people find their voice.
In this fireside chat, Tania reveals:
- The importance of asking for things, instead of thinking “It could never be”.
- What keeps her focussed when running so many businesses.
- How she attracted Dr Edward de Bono to speak at her first creativity conference in 2010.
- Why she thinks more businesses don’t explore their creative side … and how they can.
- What role marketing plays in establishing and building her business portfolio.
- The importance of having a mentor to help you be successful in your business.
PLUS Tania has an ‘amazing’ treat for us right at the end.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode …
National Tracky Dack Day.
Tania de Jong’s website.
Creative Universe – Tania de Jong’s talent agency.
Creativity Australia – Tania de Jong’s creative workshop business.
Creative Innovation – The event she attracted Dr Edward de Bono to.
Pot-Pourri – Tania de Jong’s singing group.
Music Theatre Australia – Tania de Jong’s events and entertainment business.
Join the marketing discussion beyond my podcast …
For in-depth marketing discussion, join the Small Business Big Marketing LinkedIn Group.
See the lighter side of marketing on the Small Business Big Marketing Facebook Page.
Receive small business marketing tips on the Small Business Big Marketing Twitter feed.
Leave a review for Small Business Big Marketing in iTunes. It’s a rankings thing ;0)
I’ve personally created these marketing training products in response to listener feedback …
Site Boost – Discover the characteristics of a successful website.
Spotlight – I create an exclusive podcast episode solving the marketing challenges of your business.
List Builder – How to build an email subscriber list … Fast.
Online Marketing Communications Masterclass – This is all about getting found online.