Michelle Bridges is Australia’s most influential personal trainer and a brand unto herself.
She’s the straight-talking coach on The Biggest Loser, the author of 12 best selling health & wellness books, she has her own clothing & equipment range called OneActive, and she’s the creator of the hugely 12WBT – an online program that has stripped close to 1,300,000 kilograms of its participants.
Join me as Michelle talks about how she didn’t set out to build an empire, her secret to building her personal brand and all the verticals that now make it up, plus so many more business and marketing nuggets that have lead to her success. This is motivating stuff!
Plus a listener shares some great insights he’s leaned from listening to this show, and how he’s now applying them in his business to great effect.
- 1.45 I check in on how you’re week’s been – seems to be a lot of stressed people out there right now. Take a breath!
- 3.04 A shout out to two fantastic podcast sponsors who make marketing your business inexpensive and effective
- 5.22 A listener shares some fantastic insights in to how listening to The Small Business Big Marketing Show has hugely improved his view on marketing
- 8.50 Michelle Bridges introduction
- 10.38 Michelle talks about how she helped Australia lose 1.3M kilograms!
- 11:40 I suggest an alternative pricing model for Michelle’s 12WBT
- 13.11 Michelle shares how she never set out to build an empire or be a TV star
- 15.22 Michelle shares the power of stories
- 17.30 The moment Michelle started to feel embarrassed and the advice she got from a friend
- 19.43 When it all changed
- 22:01 The risk of complacency
- 23.59 The power of YouTubers and their impact on TV celebrities
- 26.24 How did the 12WBT come about
- 27.50 Michelle talks about Team MB and the importance of being on-brand
- 32.30 How Michelle broke two Guinness World Records
- 36.26 Michelle talks about the importance of JFDI!
Resources and Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Michelle Bridges 12WBT
- Michelle Bridges personal brand page
- Netregistry: Get your online marketing sorted!
- www.99Designs.com/sbbm: For logo design, brochure design, and more. Grab your exclusive free $99 listener upgrade at this link.
- Join the The Small Business Big Marketing Forum today!
- Crank My Marketing
My Top 4 Learnings
This week’s top four learnings from my chat with Michelle Bridges:
1. Is what you’re doing in your business on-brand?
3. Truly care about what it is you offer in your business – stop looking at the bank account and the empire will build itself.
4. Stay fit. A healthy body equals a healthy business.
Over to you!
Let me know YOUR #1 takeaway from this episode by leaving a comment below.
My guest and myself personally read and respond to every comment.