- The importance of finding your why
- How to create a brand that stands out in an over-crowded market place
- How to start something your passionate about
- Plus I give Kate a few marketing tips of my own
Yep, another big episode of Australia’s #1 marketing podcast.
So let’s get stuck, right in!
00:32 Welcome & overview
03:23 Listener feedback
06:07 Insights in to Key Person Of Influence & Audible
07:09 Today’s guest introduction – Kate Austin
08:55 Interview with Kate Austin
35:32 My top 3 marketing learnings fro my chat with Kate
38:00 Motivational marketing quote of the week
38:20 Wrap-up and insights in to next week’s guests
EPISODE SPONSORS (PLEASE SUPPORT THEM)
Grab a free hard or audio copy of the Key Person Of Influence Amazon best-seller book
This book is red hot. Not to be read in bed. Way too stimulating.
Register for a Key Person Of Influence Brand Accelerator live event
8-hours of business-changing content. No BS.
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
(GO ON, SHARE THE LOVE, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO)
MY TOP 3 MARKETING TIPS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Get clear on your why. I say this a lot! #BrokenRecord
- Don’t be afraid to create your own language for your brand.
- Make it easy for people to do what you want them to do.
INSPIRATIONAL MARKETING QUOTE
“The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement –
the antidote is to every morning think what can be done better today.”
Ingvar Kamprad, IKEA Founder
OVER TO YOU …
What was your biggest marketing learning or ah-hahahha moment from this episode?
Leave your comment below.
My guest and I respond to each and every comment.