You are not going to believe this. I have found a physiotherapist who is focused on getting to an end point with treatment for his patients. What a concept!
Brad Beer of Pogo Physiotherapy has a deep respect for marketing and his practice is quickly becoming known for doing things differently.
How’s this for an action taker? Brad has …
- Delivered in excess of 25,000 physiotherapy consultations
- Is an Amazon best selling author of the book ‘You Can Run Pain Free’
- He is a media commentator
- Host of The Physical Performance Show podcast
- Champion Triathlete and marathon runner
- Lives at the intersection of maximising potential and physical performance
- He’s also the physio to the stars having treated the likes of Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters!
Listen in as we explore physio marketing and go deep on:
- A clever new way of pricing his services that Brad calls The Finish Line Program
- Why the 3rd iteration of his business is finally the right one
- His deep respect for marketing and how he gets his name in front of his ideal clients
But that’s not all. In this episode of your favourite marketing podcast:
We cover plenty of ground in this chat including:
- How to make your business customer focused
- ‘The Finish Line’ philosophy
- How Brad is making the intangible tangible
- Packaging up services to benefit the client
- I share another low cost marketing idea for you to implement immediately – How to host a VIP event
- And we revisit a past episode in which I spoke to email marketing expert Shayne Tilley
Yep, you guessed it, another big episode, so let’s get stuck, right in.
00:00 Marketing Insight
01:02 Welcome & overview
02:55 Insights into The Small Business Big Marketing Club
06:25 Today’s guest introduction – Brad Beer
08:00 Interview with Brad Beer
52:25 Insights into Cornerstone Business Solutions
54:08 My Top 3 Attention Grabbers from my chat with Brad Beer
55:15 How to put on a VIP event
58:28 Wrap-up and an insight in to both a past guest & next week’s guest
MY TOP 3 MARKETING ATTENTION GRABBERS
- Every client gets a high-five program. If you don’t offer programs, which of course the majority of businesses don’t, at least have a think about creating a high five moment for each and every client. Just like Apple used to do whenever someone bought a product in store.
- I love Brad’s definition of loyalty as being “How many other physio practices a patient has to drive past in order to get to his”.
- Brad’s respect for marketing, and his belief that if you truly love and believe in what you sell, then how could you not want to tell the world about it?!
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
Get access to the 9 steps involved in creating highly profitable partnerships from Key Person of Influence’s Glen Carlson inside The Small Business Big Marketing Club
What Have You Got To Lose – How to run a VIP event
Cornerstone Business Solutions
Reduce your business running cost by up to 90%
OVER TO YOU …
What was your biggest marketing learning or ah-ha moment from this episode?
Leave your comment below.
My guest and I respond to each and every comment.