Hey, what’s got four walls and goes pop!? A pop-up store, of course. And I reckon maybe, just maybe, you should have one!
The pop-up store trend is sweeping the retail landscape so join me as I speak to Melbourne’s pop-up store queen, Nikolina Saric founder of the pop-up store business Build Brand.
Join us as we discuss:
- How Nikolina got in to the pop-up store business
- What really is a pop-up store
- How to start a pop-up store
- Whether pop-up store business model could be used by any type of business
- The future of retail
- Plus plenty more marketing gold
I also share a motivational marketing quote from that great Italian marketer, Michaelangelo! Plus I’ve got some feedback from a listener that (you guessed it) would bring a tear to a glass eye.
Let’s get stuck in to episode 279 of Australia’s best marketing podcast.
00:28 Welcome & overview
02:17 Time to check-in on the week
04:00 Today’s guest introduction – Nikolina Saric
04:58 Interview with Brian Hight – Part 1
17:36 Insights in to Key Person Of Influence
19:02 Interview with Nikolina Saric – Part 2
33:04 My top 3 marketing learnings fro my chat with Nikolina Saric
35:00 Listener feedback
37:11 Motivational marketing quote of the week from Michaelangelo
37:31 Wrap-up and insights in to next week’s guests
EPISODE SPONSORS (PLEASE SUPPORT THEM)
Grab a free hard or audio copy of the Key Person Of Influence Amazon best-seller book
This book is red hot. Not to be read in bed. Way too stimulating.
Register for a Key Person Of Influence Brand Accelerator live event
8-hours of business-changing content. No BS.
Choose a FREE audio book from 180,000 titles
What are you up for? Business? Horror? Romance? It’s all here.
RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED
(GO ON, SHARE THE LOVE, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO)
MY TOP 3 MARKETING TIPS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Ask existing and potential clients what’s the biggest problem is that you can solve. Even better, what’s their biggest, most expensive problem?
- Consider how your business could utilise the pop-up store business model.
- Build that email list and then communicate with it on a regular basis. And if you don’t know what to say, then ask them what they’d like to know about. Ask!
INSPIRATIONAL MARKETING QUOTE
“The greatest danger for most of us is not that
our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it’s
too low , and we reach it”
OVER TO YOU …
What was your biggest marketing learning or ah-ha moment from this episode?
Leave your comment below.
My guest and I respond to each and every comment.