“I love the marketing ideas you’ve shared, Timbo, but of the 250 people in this room, how many do you think will action them?”
I got asked this great question at the end of a keynote I gave recently. You’ll need to listen in to hear my answer, but what I can tell you (and you probably already know) is this… there is no shortage of marketing ideas in this world, but the magic is in the implementation of them.
And that’s where many (most?) business owners fall down. They hear a great idea, take a note of it, and then for whatever reason (there are many) they forget or don’t get around to taking action. They get sucked back in to the busy-ness of business.
Cool. Well you’re not alone.
That’s why Andrew Griffiths and I get together in this twelfth instalment of Funny Business to share our tips, tricks and secrets to getting stuff done – to being more productive in both our business and personal lives.
Resources and Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Netregistry: Get your online marketing sorted
- www.99Designs.com/sbbm: For logo design, brochure design, and so much more.
Grab your exclusive listener upgrade at this link.
- The Four Agreements – An introductory video on this amazing book
- Get In The Go Zone – Mark McKeon’s book
- Join the The Small Business Big Marketing Forum now. I dare you ;0)
My Top 3 Learnings
My top three learnings:
1. Stop waiting for things to be perfect. Focus on outputs.
2. Develop better habits.
3. No one else on this planet has the same amount of shared experiences than you.
Over to you!
Let me know YOUR #1 takeaway from this episode by leaving a comment below.
Griffo and I personally read and respond to every comment.