Phil McKinney is an innovation expert based in Silicon Valley. Recently retired as the VP and Chief Technology Officer at Hewlett Packard, Phil hosts the Killer Innovations podcast and has just released the book ‘Beyond The Obvious’. In this mind-opening interview Phil explains clearly and simply how any small business can introduce and benefit from an innovations culture. Specifically, you’ll discover:
- A process for coming up with new ideas for your marketing and product / service development;
- Why brainstorms don’t work;
- How to become innovative (even if you think you’re not);
- Why innovation in small business is so important;
- The concept behind Phil’s own innovation process called Killer Questions;
- How to run an innovations session.
Plus we tackle a listener question about why would some one pay for your face-to-face services when they can access your content online?
Small Business Big Marketing – Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Join the conversation on the Small Business Big Marketing Facebook Group.
Leave a review on Small Business Big Marketing in iTunes.