#80 David Allen on Getting Things Done.
David Allen, famous for his ground-breaking work-life management system, Getting Things Done, talks to us about:
- How Getting Things Done, the world’s most famous productivity methodology came to be.
- Solutions for transforming overwhelm and uncertainty into an integrated system of stress-free productivity.
- How getting stuff out of your head and onto paper can set you free.
- How we can be buried in projects but amazingly have nothing on our mind.
- How to go from overwhelm and uncertainty to being ready for anything.
- PLUS David shares with us some of the marketing behind Getting Things Done, and how the writing of one book turned in to a global phenomenon.
Oh, and it’s Lukeee’s last show :0( So we share a whole lot of heart-felt emails from you, our treasured listeners.
Small Business Big Marketing – Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Seek marketing advice from the Small Business Big Marketing LinkedIn group. Or give it!
See the lighter side of marketing on the Small Business Big Marketing Facebook Group.
Leave a review on Small Business Big Marketing in iTunes.
Never Miss An Episode